The weather has been so hot (more than 35++ degree celcius) during the past few days but when we went to the beach, the rain poured on us. Oh come on, why rained twice on that day? Nic-chan, penguin and I had to stay in the room in the afternoon to wait for the rain to stop. Luckily "pirates of the caribbean 4" shown on the tv and although it was halfway to the end, i was being attracted to it. The rain stopped around 4pm something. Penguin went to the pool for swimming while Nic chan and I went for a walk on the beach. Awww..how i love to feel the cool breeze brushing my face and the gentle waves hitting my ankles.
This is the room we stayed at with two master beds. Penguin had one bed all for herself =D
Nic-chan is looking at the the couples in the water..no, i mean she's looking at the sunset =)
There were clumps of grey clouds after the rain. If it wasn't for that, i'm sure the sunset would be more beautiful.
And that's me who purposely faced my back to the camera =D Finally, my hair is long enough to be tied up into a bun with the help of some clips.
After we had our dinner, we watched tv again and that was our activity for the night.
That's all for today. Good night and have a nice weekend.









The hotel room looks so nice! And you had a great view from it as well! I love the sunset photos, so pretty! Too bad it rained a lot the first day T_T.. hopefully it will be better! Wow 35+ degrees is so hot, way better than in the Netherlands, but I can understand that you wanted some cool breeze! I hope you will have a nice weekend as well ^-^!
ReplyDelete