Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Photos of July

Some of the photos were taken at the end of June.

   

1, 2, 3. Flowers are blooming everywhere
4. The fluffy clouds
5. Guide on how to take great photographs
6. The drawing handbook which was borrowed from the library.
7. Practice drawing again
8. Colourful doughnuts. Love chocolate doughnut the best.
9. Chocolate chip cookies

I'd just done with my blog construction. There are not many changes, just some new buttons added at the sidebar and a new footer. Under "links" at the sidebar, two of them are linked to my Tumblr blogs. I'm using Tumblr to gather photos and pictures for references and inspirations. And then the other button links to deviantart where i post my stuffs and lastly the button which linked to Poupee Girl, the online dress up game which I've been playing for more than a year =) Do feel free to click them. I'll come up with a tutorial on how to add buttons at the sidebar and how they can be linked to other web pages so stay tune ^__^

P/s: The PNG images are not made by me. I will credit the owners in other post.





2 comments:

  1. I love flower photos, they're always so pretty ^-^! Oh and I love your drawing, so beautiful! Let's hope august will be a nice month :). Yummy food! Those pictures are making me hungry xD.
    Well little changes can make a big difference ^-^, I think your blog looks really good! I will look at your tumblr and deviantart soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the changes on your blog, the buttons are so lovely and the footer is adorable!
    Also, beautiful photos :) The book about coloring techniques seems interesting. And I really love your drawing. I usually don't have enough patience for work out so much details ^^"

    ReplyDelete