If I was asked to turn left, I would turn left. When they asked me to make that decision, I wouldn't hesitate a bit. She said, "Let's do this." I would never say no. Well, that's just somebody i used to be. Somebody who didn't even dare to say out her opinion. Somebody who was afraid of rejecting other people's offers. What does that remind you of? A living puppet?
Right now, I still love peace like anybody does. I don't like to and I'm too lazy to start up an argument or quarrel. Despite that, I've learnt how to decide things for myself and I'll say no whenever my heart tells me so. I'll say that i don't feel like going out with you guys. However, I've always ended up regretting and feeling bad. What if that makes them unhappy? What if that will make them think that I'm proud and difficult to deal with? What if I've made a mistake for rejecting their invitation? So many what if.
So if someone asks me to do this and that, to go here and there, I'll think twice and that makes me hesitate like forever. So, I keep asking myself, "When will I be able to refuse or reject something confidently without feeling bad?" The answer is: by coming up with a good excuse. No, sadly that doesn't work for me.
*sigh*..This is life.
*sigh*..This is life.

Aww don't feel bad about stuff like this :(! You can't accept everything! If you don't feel like to, than don't do it because you will be unhappy then after all. Life is also about yourself :). I think you will make people unhappy if you accept things that you don't want to accept. You friends want to see your happy right ^-^? And dare to say out your opinion, it's a good thing!
ReplyDeleteHmm I'm not good at explaining at all but I hope you understand :).