So previously I had gone to the beach and it's my poupee's turn to have a vacation at the beach. Oh how i envy her ~
Got her a new swimsuit and a swim ring =) There're many other sets of bikinis but i think the design is very simple yet expensive so i didn't buy any.
The brand new long beach skirt, bag and slippers.
And also the marine dress ^^
The summer beach event is followed by the pirate event. Imagine me spending so much ribbons on both of the events x.x
Yay!! Love this outfit ❤
My poupee's sneaking into an abandon ship to look for the hidden treasures.
Happy summer holiday!
I love the pirate event, but the beach event I don't like that much. I don't buy any bikinis, also last year I haven't bought any. But the marine dress is really cute ^-^!
ReplyDelete