I'd only watched Spider-man 1 acted by Tobey Maguire and i'd forgotten about 80% of it. Yet, i can sing the song: Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can. Spins the web any size, catches thieves just like flies. Look out, here comes the Spider-Man.
Ah..childhood memory.
About this movie, it is quite okay. There are funny scenes and i couldn't stop smiling when i looked at the expressions on Andrew Garfield's face. Andrew Garfield and Emma stone in the movie is a perfect match. What i mean is there's chemistry between them. It's disappointing that they have to separate. There were two scenes which i had to shed a tear. First is the death of Peter's uncle and the other one is the breaking up of the couple. So this movie is more than just about how the superhero save the day. Usually action movies don't have a good story line but surprisingly, this is an exception.
Story line: 7/10
Flow: 7/10
Graphic: 6.8/10
Main actors' performances: 7/10
Ending: 7.2/10
Overall rating: 7.5/10

Actually I never watched Spiderman, not even when I was a kid o_o (yeah I know I'm bad!). I was more the Batman type haha! But still I want to see all the Spiderman movies one day :)! Although I'm not good with sad stories if someone dies, makes me cry T_T!
ReplyDelete