August is about to end which means that my holiday will be ended very soon. Another four and a half hectic months are awaiting me (O﹏O) Happy National day to my country, the place where I live for 22 years.

1. Karaoke time with Nic-chan and Pinkie
2. Falling flowers
3. Carrot, raisin and walnut cupcake given by my auntie
4. Books borrowed from the library
5. Food from food festival: It tastes better than its appearance. I don't know how to call this in English but the main ingredients should be flour, oil, salt and onion.
6. Food from food festival: Thai style bee hoon (thin rice vermicelli)
7. Food from food festival: Fried spring roll. I forgot what the filling is, short term memory *sigh*
8. Milk biscuits
Zombie signing off

Nice pictures! The food looks so yummy especially the fried spring rolls ^-^. I wish we had a food festival here too!
ReplyDeleteAfter my exams I have two weeks of holiday, seems so short and after that I also have to get back to work and study again! Poor us T_T, but I'm sure you can do it!
Well a happy national day to your country then ^-^!