Tuesday, 4 September 2012

P.C Day 12

P.C day 12: Sunset

Luckily there's only sunset photo challenge and no sunrise photo challenge. Imagine waking up around 5.30a.m just to wait for the sunrise, no..I won't be able to make it. I prefer having my beauty sleep ^__^

I didn't take a proper sunset photo because this photo was taken from the window of my room. What I mean by proper sunset is when the you can see the setting sun kissing the horizon. I will make that kind of photo one day so I have to start looking for a perfect spot (other than beaches) to snap photos of beautiful sunset =)
With a little help of Photoshop to make the photo to have a better contrast, it looks like fire is burning the sky~ 

Oh, I did it again. Writing a blog post in the middle of the night. Argh..it's already the 4th of September! Hopefully I can settle a lot of things this week, the online course registration system is such a pain in the ass. Registering for the courses is like the situation when there's a clearance sale and everyone is rushing into the shop to grab the things that they want. Because the crowd is huge, the customers are stuck at the doorway and they'll have to squeeze themselves through. If you reach there just a little bit later, you'll realize that most of the things are already sold out. Yep, that's how I feel every semester when the course registration period opens. I'd grabbed two of the courses which I'm very interested in: Japanese level 1 and French level 1. Please please please don't clash with the lab practical sessions.





Zombie signing off

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that photo, how beautiful the sky is with those clouds! I really like the contrast ^-^.
    You shouldn't be on blogger in the middle of the night! Get some sleep :o! You need it :). Japanese sounds really interesting indeed! I hope I can learn Japanese one day. I had french lessons for 5 years, but I don't remember anything ^-^'' just how to say hi, I guess I didn't pay much attention in those lessons. I hope you really like the language! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete