P.C day 15: Silhouette
The photo taken when I was at the backyard.
I've been staying at home for days just to settle the course registration (core courses+elective courses). I'd complaint a lot here, I should stop complaining and just let it be. There are important stuffs which I need to remind myself to do before I forget.
1. Write a letter to the dean
2. Draw out the timetable
3. Take a look at the final year project (FYP) titles. I'm still a second year student and it's a long and dull story about this issue.
Zombie signing off


I love silhouette photos ^-^, looks so cool! You're not complaining that much ;o and sometimes it's good to write it down!
ReplyDeleteA to do list, always easy to remember things ^-^. I should definitely make a to do list, I need to do so many things and I actually forgot a lot o_o. Well good luck with doing your important stuff ^-^! And have a happy weekend :D!