P.C day 18: My Shoes (Slippers)
This is not my no.1 favourite shoes but they're the shoes which i always wear to almost anywhere because firstly, it's comfortable enough and secondly, it's made up of rubber (which means that it's more long lasting).
As you can see, I'd gone to the beach. Oh, I have to mention about the day before the trip. I was looking forward to it because it has been years since I last went to our local beach with my family. Well, I'm so excited that I had dreams that night. In my dreams, there are rain, blue sea and night time. Three of these appeared in the trip, what a coincidence! I'll show some photos of the beach in a separate post.
Anyway, the to-do list for this semester will be as long as that in the previous semester which is a good thing. I can shoo away the junks in my brain and let it be filled up with nothing but school stuffs. I have to hand in a draft for my FYP's proposal in Thursday so I can only post something after Thursday.
Till then~
Zombie signing off


Those slippers are looking indeed very comfortable and cute ^-^! I hope you enjoyed your day at the beach with your family :). Haha well that's indeed a coincidence, but really cool!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with doing your school stuff ^-^!