Saturday, 22 September 2012

P.C Day 19

P.C day 19: Something Orange

 
  

1. Solar flip flop flower
2. Paper flower made by my mom many years ago
3. Sea Shell
4. Beads

It's a coincidence to run into him at the counter of the cafe and it's a surprise that he would start a conversation with me. Although we only talked a few sentences, it was the longest conversation we had ever.  I couldn't talk properly or even looked at him in the eyes because la disobedient heart is beating more than 100 times per minute. I'm feeling like a 17 years old girl again. Oh gosh, how can this be?

Please don't let me bump into him again. I have a weak heart and a low resistance to guys like him.





Zombie signing off

1 comment:

  1. I really like the seashell, so pretty! And also the paper flower looks cute ^-^. Well if you don't feel good with guys like him, maybe you should be strong and just ignore him :o? I'm sure you will be fine ^-^

    ReplyDelete