P.C day 14: Eyes
This is originally a cat photo (some stray cat by the roadside) and I cropped out the eyes xD I should have taken another photo which is aiming for the eyes but i don't know, I feel like I should end the photo challenge quickly. 4 more days to go and classes will start right away.
They appeared not just once but a few times. I was forever running like I have infinite stamina and energy, running and hiding away from them. It's weird that they never fail to find me. One time, he found me out of nowhere and he cursed loudly right in front of my face. I was like O.O and then I was like =.= Really, it's funny and I wonder if he's someone like that in person.
Catch no ball?
These are parts of my dream.


Cool photo! A close up of those cat eyes are making the cat much more dangerous to me haha ^-^! Good luck with your classes!
ReplyDeleteWell dreams can have a meaning ;o, although I don't know nothing about them ^-^' I always have weird dreams. Well you're saying that something is holding on to you, maybe it's something that you need to let go? Okay weird me, it's probably nonsense what I'm saying o_o.
Thank you very much ^___^
DeleteYou're right about letting go, it's not nonsense at all~