Saturday, 6 October 2012

☆ Autumn Walk Event ☆

Just realized that I didn't post something about Poupee event for quite some time. So I must post this one: Autumn walk event although it was already over. But the four different backgrounds are quite fun to look at.

#1 outside the house

#2 Near the hills and mountains

Pencils and palette necklace ^^

#3 In the kitchen

#4 On the stage of a concert

Which one do you like best?

I guess the next event will be the Halloween event, yay!! I need to work 10 times harder to earn MORE ribbons~





Zombie signing off

1 comment:

  1. I like all of the backgrounds, they're really cute ^-^. Especially the mountain one! I just like nature haha! But I did buy a lot of items this time! But indeed the Halloween event will be soon here and I need to save for that. Can't wait to see those items ^-^!

    ReplyDelete