Tuesday, 23 October 2012

☆ Halloween Event ☆

Greetings, It's me =D I think that the Halloween event is something worth for me to spend some time to blog about, hehe..You can compare this year's event with last year's at here~ Katherine didn't let me down because the outfits are gorgeous and the circus theme is cool.

I LOVE this outfit! Give it an 11 out of 10.

Salut, mademoiselle. Are you here to watch the circus show too?

The pumpkin hat is so cute awwww ❤

And the show begins.

 The attractive and interesting looking background manages to steal attention away from my poupee.

Oh, it's time to continue doing my school stuffs. À la prochaine!

P/s: Notice some French words in the recent posts? I'm working hard to remember and apply the French words which I'd learned xD





Zombie signing off

2 comments:

  1. I always love the Halloween event! But this year it's even better than the last few years. My favorite is also the witch dress! And the backgrounds are so cool!
    Oh you're learning French? I heard it's a difficult language, but I'm sure you can speak it someday! Good luck with that ^-^. Maybe you should add every post a bit of French in it.

    You don't have paypal ;O? Well paypal is free and really easy to use, but I can also buy a steampunk necklace for you at the Fantasy Fair and then send it to you. So you won't need a creditcard or paypal. Just if you want ^-^ so you will be able to have those cool steampunk necklaces as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah French is difficult to speak! I'm learning Italian and many words you can compare to the French ones. But still my French is bad haha!
    Well the Fantasy Fair will be in april, so time enough to think about it :). I can write money to bank accounts within european countries, not sure how it works outside Europe ;o. But we don't need to worry about that ^-^ and if it's not possible then I will just send you a steampunk necklace as a present!

    ReplyDelete