One afternoon, my mom and i were waiting in the car porch for my aunt to fetch us to my grandma's house. Suddenly, my mom called me and said, "you look at this, i thought it's a leaf and wanna sweep it away". Then i looked at the direction where she was pointing and..it's a green butterfly attaching on the wall. I quickly went into the house and snatched my camera. I'd snapped 3 photos of it and i was surprised at how obedient the butterfly was.
I think green butterfly is kinda rare.
Butterflies are said to be represented as the kind spirit or the soul of the dead returning to look for their love ones.
I remember that i'd killed many butterflies and other insects like bees, beetles, dragonflies, grasshoppers and etc.. for my upper six biological sample preservation project *guilty*
I feel bad for sacrifying their lives in exchange for the marks of the project =< I'm not gonna kill again (except for mosquitoes and flies which i hate the most) > <
They belong to nature and so i'm gonna preserve them in my photos instead =)

No comments:
Post a Comment