I'd only watched a movie this month, what a good girl i'm.
I'm quite interested in Greece mythology so thought of watching "immortals". Plus, it was released on the date of 11.11.11. Seems like this movie will be the hits of this month.
I guess i was having a high expectation on it. That's why i was disappointed after watching it and regretted for not choosing to watch "The Adventures of TinTin" =<
The story line is urghhh..should have some improvements.
There're one or two parts (or maybe more) which are not logical. Well, it's mythology after all.
There're lots of cruel and bloody scenes, i have to cover my eyes (coward me).
Certain outfits look funny especially the outfit of the villain.
Graphic and visual effects (the fighting scene between the gods and titans) are okay, i guess that's what worth the money O.O
If they make "god of war" as a movie, it might be better than this one.
I gave it a rating of ----> 6.8/10.
I'm targeting "Puss in Boots" next. Hope i can watch it during December.


I like Greek Mythology too, but yeah I heard this movie was more about action, less emphasis on storyline, which is why I gave it a miss.
ReplyDeletei like Greece mythology and Rome History :D
ReplyDeleteJothi> Next time i'll make sure that i ask around for other people's opinion first before watching a specific movie, hehe..
ReplyDeletewei yin> Me too ^^ egyptian mythology is not bad either. But Hollywood usually ruined those wonderful mythology O.O'
ReplyDeleteI wanted to see this one for a long time now! Still haven't seen it haha xD. I should make some time. Maybe it's not the best movie, but ah well I liked 300 too :).
ReplyDelete(Sorry if I'm bothering you, but my google friend connect isn't working for a while now and it's frustrating T_T. I was wondering if you want to share your google friend connect html code? So that I can see what's wrong with mine, I already tried everything o_o.)