I'm counting down the days when i'm totally free from assignments, reports and presentations. 26 more days to go. After that will be the exam tragedy (i'm not brave enough to think about that now =< ).
It's frustrating and upsetting at the same time when something goes wrong with your body during the busiest moment. It feels as if all kinds of sickness and disease are ready to attack you before you can defend yourself. I feel helpless when I still have so many things to do while my body is getting weaker. All i can do now is to be strong and complete all the tasks given one by one ='( I hope, i really hope that i won't be lying in my bed during the important events such as presentations and stuffs like that. That will be sooo uncool. *praying hard*
-Creeping darkness + danger-
A drawing of 2009
I'm yearning for a better and brighter tomorrow...

No comments:
Post a Comment