One afternoon, my mom entered my room and told me that there's a gift from my aunt. I opened the plastic bag and oh wow, aren't those the junk food which i'd always been craving for when i was in primary school ? (Wait a sec, does that mean that my aunt is treating me like a kid D; ?)
There're packets of strawberry and chocolate waffles, crackers, dried noodles and lollipops ^^ Ehem..they bring back the memories. I seldom eat these kind of junk food as i'm getting older since they've been replaced by cookies, buns and etc..
During primary days, i rarely got pocket money from my parents because they always prepared something for me to eat during break time. I would try to save as much money as i could to buy the stationary and junk food which i like =D yes, i'm a good money saver ever since i was a kid ~
The very inexpensive lollipops. I used to ate a lot of this in class. And then i realized that if i don't stop eating, i'll lose all my teeth before i reach the age of 30 =<
Enough of the nonsense. Now, back to work. *noming*


i like the chocolate flavour of apollo biscuit and lollipop! awww nostalgia hahaha
ReplyDelete