Recently i'm being annoyed by drawing and it's also for the first time. OMiGosh, that's not good at all. Drawing is always one of my hobbies and interests =<
FYI, i'm joining the drawing club so that I can accumulate enough credit hours for this semester. Every clubs will have their own exhibitions towards the end of the semester. The members of the drawing club were asked to produce 2 best drawings for the exhibition.
Well, thanks to the high expectation of the facilitator, now i'm stressed when it comes to drawing. He expects us to produce 2 drawings with high standard (like his standard) within a short period of time and most of us are not even art students. We're those who love arts but only have the basic knowledge about it. Oh my, he stuffed us with all those drawing techniques and skills in one go. I'm poor in digestion, i'm sorry. I like to learn things in my own way. But that doesn't mean that i won't take your advises seriously. It takes time for me to practice and improve because i'm not a genius. And one more thing, I can't be a basketball under condition like this. So it's not that the harder you throw me onto the floor, the higher i'll bounce.
But still, i'm trying my best to meet your expectations.
One of the drawing for the upcoming art exhibition. Another one is still in progress. My drawing and the original version look so different and i have no idea on how to edit it anymore =( Whatever, i'd already tried my best like seriously. Why did i choose to draw this ? It's just a random one since I don't have enough time to look for inspirations.
We'll see what he says about this tomorrow > < *fingers cross*

I think your drawing is amazing! It looks great don't worry about it ^-^. You did your best!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, domenique =')
ReplyDeleteAwesome the postings r too good .
ReplyDeleteprépresse
Absolutely beautiful drawing..I think you are a great blogger. Thanks for sharing blog.
ReplyDeleteGo Pro Surf Hero
m2m
ReplyDeleteGreat to know the -- in depth from this blog.This will really help for my forward steps to be taken.