There're so many things to be done and there're lots of stuffs on my mind. I feel like spitting all the shits in this post at one go (I must be mad). That's the reason for me to be here although i know that i'm just wasting my time and that i might have completed one assignment if i did not do all the bloody typing here D;
That's me, doing stupid things which i know i will regret later on. Just like staying up late, regret about it and the voice inside my head shouted, "you should have gone to sleep one or two hours earlier". And yet, i'm doing the same thing the next day and keep on repeating it, accompanied by endless regrets. Meh..what's the point of this ? Why can't i just go to bed late without having to regret about it or regret about it and will never do it again ?
**For those who are not interested in poupee girl may skip the part below. Honestly, i think that poupee girl is more interesting than my life stories.
A new event is launching: the hello kitty event. The items from the shop and catcher are only for the jewel users wth. Luckily i'm not a huge fan of hello kitty. I prefer gloomy bear (if only it's not in pink =< ).

The hello kitty room. I'm super happy that i had bought the fashion event dress before the sale ended ♥
The hello kitty jewel items and the fully unlocked background. Katherine, don't lure me. I'm not going to buy jewels, never ! I'd rather used those money to buy something which i can wear myself.
Arghhh..come on, hurry to bed now !!
No comments:
Post a Comment