Merry Christmas, everyone ~
Done with this drawing yesterday.
Picture 1: Lambo cries, "I'm a cow, why must i wear a deer outfit? I hate Christmas!!"
Picture 2: *Suddenly, a wild candy appears* Lambo stops crying,"A candyyyyyyy ♥"
Picture 3: Reborn says,"Lambo is such an idiot".
The colour pencils which i'd been owning for years only have limited colours so i've been dreaming of buying a new box.
Went to MPH bookstore to survey the price. 48 colours is what i've been aiming for. But it's expensive =< No no no, i ain't asking this from Mr Santa. I'm not a good girl and i don't deserve gifts from Santa.
But if I were given a chance to wish for a gift, i would want something ridiculous: A time machine. That's impossible, i know right. My tiny socks might be ruined because of the big size. I mean look at Doremon's time machine, it's as big as a drawer. Nah, that's not the point. The point is that time machine doesn't even exist. So keep dreaming away, zombie. Why do i need a time machine ? It's for something good, no worries.
Anyway, hope you received some wonderful presents. Happy holiday ~~



Aww what a cute drawing ^-^!! Thank you so much for your comment and a merry christmas! I hope you will have a wonderful time and also some nice presents from Santa haha! I do think you deserve some present :).
ReplyDelete