Yeah~ Exam was finally over !! But i'm not confident with the results p(´⌒`q)
This is not a Google advertisement.
It's my pleasure to be having the same day of birthday with Nicholas Steno, who is the father of modern geology. I'd briefly gone through an article about him (actually i know nothing about him before i saw the Google doodle). Happy 374th birthday to you and also the 22th birthday to myself. I feel so young if compared to Nicholas Steno (nonsense).
Many thanks to those who remembered my birthday. I appreciate it very much.
Thanks to my mom for being with me and thanks to mom and dad for the yummy meals (dad was on his business trip).
Thanks to my buddies for suggesting to help me to celebrate but i said it has to be postponed due to me having exams this week. Hope we can meet soon~
Happy birthday!! ^-^ I hope you will have a lovely day! And thank you so much for your sweet comment :)! I'm glad your exams are over now, you can relax. I hope you will have good results :o.
ReplyDelete