Let's see what we have in each of the lucky bags =) There're a total of six lucky bags. You can compare this time's lucky bag items with the previous one here.
☆Left: 6 Items from the cute bag and they're so sweet (No.1 favourite ❤)
☆Right: 6 Items from the pop bag. The cheapest bag as usual and the items are quite nice.
☆Left: 6 Items from the classic bag. The hat and the bag is too similar to the ones i have.
☆Right: 5 items from the antique bag. I love the dress! (No.2 favourite ❤)
☆Left: 6 items from the comfy bag. I like the previous comfy items more but this fringe handbag is cute~
☆Right: 5 items from the lolita bag. The most expensive bag (around 400R) and the items are not as nice as expected.
Overall, I'm happy with the items because this time the lucky bags are cheaper and i was wondering if there are only 3-4 items in it but no, there're at least 5 items in each bag. They're still worth buying ^__^
By the way, i've collected the 4 rare orihime items from the shell spring!
That's all for this post. Enjoy the summer festival event~
I liked the lucky bags this time, although I just bought 3 of them (classic, antique and lolita). I absolutely love the classic and antique bag, I always love those items haha! I agree with you that the lolita one isnt' that nice, I mean I like the items, but I got some nicer lolita outfits.. I expected more I guess. Oh you got all the orihime items?! I'm so jealous haha ^-^ I only got one of them, too bad.
ReplyDeleteThe cute bag items look really nice as well :).
Oh yeah the song you mentioned 'Black is the colour', I like that song as well. It's really cute ^-^.
I was wrong, I got the cute bag instead of the antique bag, too bad because I love the antique one ^-^.
ReplyDeleteI only bought the cute bag but I really like it, too :) The pop bag items are also very nice, I especially love the dress, hope I can get it later if someone sells it... ^^'
ReplyDelete