Guess what comes after Halloween event in ppg ? It's the Rose Garden Cafe Event ~ I couldn't guess it but nice event anyway. Just like the name, you'll be expecting a garden full of blooming roses. You can imagine how romantic it is to sit down, chill and relax or have a cup of tea and admiring the wonderful scenery =)) In real life, i wish i could stay in such cafe and had a little chat with someone special if you know what i mean x) how blissful can that be ? *daydreaming*
This is how the cafe looks like, without fully unlocking the background items though. It didn't disappoint you, did it ?
The red dress is this event's item. I think this background can be used for the June bride event too ^^
The paper bag of cafe de poupee.
The mini tea cup which can hardly be seen. I regretted for buying this actually.
These are the items which i haven't buy yet. It's somehow difficult to choose just one colour out of three for every items > < I love the rose crown, guess i'll choose the purple one.
Holiday is almost over, two more days left *huge sigh*
you're into this game haha :]
ReplyDeletehehe, i'm quite active in this =3 you know this game ?
ReplyDeleteI also play poupee girl and I don't know what to think of this event :o. I really like the idea and the background, but the items were a bit disappointing :(.. I expected more.
ReplyDeleteDomenique> I agree, Katherine should think of something that are prettier >,< I think there're repetition in some of the designs like the blouse.
ReplyDelete